Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Family Timeline

As Told By Our Vehicles...
2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5
(AKA: Bertha)

Time Period: Dating & Newlyweds
Activities: Excellent for spur of the moment camping trips and hiking adventures. Great for hauling firewood. Ample seating for 2 plus dog.

2006 AWD Toyota Matrix
(AKA: Olga)
Time Period: Surprise! First baby. Ooops! Second baby.
Activities: Zipping down dirt roads in search of geocaches, conquering snowy Pennsylvania highways. "Cozy" seating for 4. Dog stays home.

2010 Toyota Sienna LE
(AKA: Hilda)
Time Period: Now
Activities: Hauling kids & miscellaneous paraphernalia.


2 comments:

  1. Love this! =) Congrats on the minivan-- did you make it to age 30 before becoming a minivan mom? I barely made it to 25... oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a minivan mom too! You will love it, despite what people say about them! Seriously, there is nothing like having SPACE when you have kids!!! (Now I have room for my double stroller...)

    ReplyDelete