Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Shameless Plug

Perhaps you've noticed I've done a little sprucing up around the ol' blog lately.

Spiffy, huh?

My dear college friend, Angela, is a 1st grade teacher who also moonlights as a camera-wielding phenomenon. She's got some sweet talent, my friends.

Lest you think I am all talk, I offer proof:


This may be my all time favorite picture of the girls.

Our new header and the sidebar pictures are also captured by Gella.

We think she's pretty fabulous. (And not just because when faced with a preschooler who specializes in cheesy grins and a wiggly Pickle who pretty much refused to make eye contact with the camera, she was still able to get some awesome shots.)

But don't just take our word for it. You can check out her website here. We're confident you'll think she's pretty fabulous, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment