2. I envy people who enjoy their coffee black.
3. I don't brush my kids' teeth every morning.
4. I can't make a decent pie crust to save my life.
5. Sometimes I go for a run just to get out of the house.
6. I am addicted to Pinterest.
7. I haven't mopped my kitchen floor in over a month. Possibly two.
8. I daydream about running a marathon but am worried I don't have the guts.
9. I have no will power when a bag of pretzels joins forces with a tub of frosting.
10. Most days I don't feel at all capable of raising these 2 girlies who can make me want to rip out my hair and smother them in kisses, all in the space of the same 10 minutes. The thought of adding one more kiddo to the mix makes my insides quiver.
But I'm learning that's ok.
Because how would I ever know for sure that He Is Enough if I never had to test it,
never had to really lean in hard when my legs gave out,
never had to let go of all pretenses of being able,
never had His voice whisper "You are not enough, But I Am."
But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
II Corinthians 12: 9


No comments:
Post a Comment