I am thankful for the guy who still reaches to hold my hand when we sit together on the couch.
I am thankful for dance parties and pink toe nails, ballet skirts and syrup kisses.
I am thankful for Mama's cinnamon rolls.
I am thankful for long-lost cousins.
I am thankful for lazy Saturday mornings.
I am thankful for running buddies and girl talk and friends who double as sisters.
I am thankful for brand-spankin'-new babies.
I am thankful for 5 mile runs in the sunshine.
I am thankful for jingling bells, decked halls, and white Christmases.
I am thankful for the invisible tie that already binds my heart to a country a hemisphere away.
I am thankful for a Jesus who continually boggles my mind, knocks my socks off, and tosses all my preconceived ideas out the window.
And above all, I am thankful that He is mine and I am His.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment