Lilly may have followed in her sister's footsteps when she decided to run the local 1 mile fun run but she did it in true-Pickle style: carefree, laid-back, happily chattering away for the entire mile.
Seriously. She ran her fastest mile ever and she never. stopped. talking. once. It was impressive.
To top it all off, she won a set of rubbermaid containers as a door prize and she proclaimed it the best. day. ever. Containers are her love language, people. Look at that smile.
Video Finish:
No picture better captures my joyous, fun, energetic Lilly Pickle. I love this chick so much.
I am the mom of 2 spunky, passionate, energetic girlies who make me laugh on a daily basis. I am a book, coffee, and chocolate junkie, a perpetual-novice runner and an admitted neat-freak. I love sunny days, Christmas lights, and brownie sundaes. I am still smitten with my husband and whole-heartedly believe I am the luckiest girl ever. Most importantly, I am a redeemed sinner, Christ-follower, and daughter of the King.
So cute.
ReplyDelete