My Love,Five years ago today I stood in the sunshine of a rose garden and made this vow: "I pledge my love and faithfulness to you, Andy, my friend and love. With God's help I will be a wife who loves you unconditionally, supporting and encouraging you throughout all of life. I will grow with you through the good times and the bad times, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I will never leave you until death do us part." I was giddy with excitement at the thought of our life together and I said those words without fear or hesitation. I was so in love with you.
Five years have passed and it amazes me that I love you even more now. Life has thrown us a couple of surprises, a few disappointments, and more joy than I could have imagined. You are still my love, my partner, and my best friend. I want nothing more than to hold your hand and walk through another five years, and another five after that, and another... I love you with all my heart.
And Baby, remember this and smile...
Watch The Wind Blow By
Creek goes rippling by
I've been barefoot and all day with my baby
Brown leaves have started falling
Leading the way
I like it best just like this
Doing nothing all the way
So let's lay down in the tall grass
Dreaming away
And all I wanna do is let it be and be with you
And watch the wind blow by
And all I wanna see is you and me go on forever
Like the clear blue sky
Slowly, there's only
You and I
And all I want to do is watch the wind blow by
Girl, you know you told me not so long ago
To let it come, then let it pass
And all your troubles and your sorrows
They won't last
So let me kiss you now, little darling
Beneath this autumn moon
Cold wind, another season
Will be here soon
And all I wanna do is let it be and be with you
And watch the wind blow by
And all I wanna see is you and me go on forever
Like the clear blue sky
Slowly, there's only
You and I
And all I want to do is watch the wind blow by


No comments:
Post a Comment