I.
Heart.
Lists.
So it should come as no surprise to you when I present highlights from our zoo trip, (insert drum roll)
In list form...
1.) If you enjoy roller coasters, you should try keeping up with these guys on the mountainous, windy roads of rural Pennsylvania. Next Best Thing.
2.) Do you think there is a town ordinance about having your own baby elephant in your backyard? Because seriously, how cute is this guy?
3.) If you are not prepared to stand among snickering Amish families and have the Birds and the Bees discussion with your 4 year old, I suggest you avoid the rhinos at the Pittsburgh Zoo at 10:32AM on a Saturday.
4.) Ummm... enough said:
5.) I have declared a photo op on this turtle an eternal family mandate for every trip to the zoo. My children will be 30 years old and they will humor their mother by posing on that turtle.
I am Mom.
I have that power.
6.) And if you ever wanted a behind the scenes view of a turtle-statue-photo-op...
7.) After spending the day looking at elephants and tigers and sea lions and even a giant octopus, Lilly decided the carousel was her favorite part. She is easy to please.
8.) All in all, it was a very good day.










No comments:
Post a Comment