Oh March, I take it all back.
I know we've had a rocky relationship. And really, we were both at fault.
You did some things.
I said some things.
It was ugly.
But you have been on your best behavior lately, haven't you? I see you trying to make amends. I do. And for that I thank you. 75 and sunny? I didn't even know you had it in you.
Please know we took full advantage of your generosity.
We walked all over town.
We worked on the garden.
We hit the playground.
We dined outside. (Grilled cheese on white bread - because nothing says celebration like breaking out the white bread - and mandarin oranges.)
It was a truly extraordinary day.
Sweet March, please continue to resist your fickle tendencies.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And March, please tell April to do the same!!! :)
ReplyDelete