The girls had plans for Andy to build them a swing set next summer...
which expanded into a tree-fort-swing-set...
which has now evolved into a double-slide-tree-fort-swing-set.
(Have I mentioned the 16 foot stainless steel Craigslist slide now lounging in our yard? Yah, that may have been my doing.) We might end up with a tree-fortress-gymnasium by the time this thing is actually built.
Anyway, part of the deal was the girls have to help save money for the construction supplies. While Andy was gone, they both worked hard in the garden helping me fight weeds and picking their combined weight in green beans, so I told them they could sell our extra veggies out front.
Holy Moly.
In the season when everyone is drowning in squash and cucumbers, that table was empty in 2 hours. Seriously.
I chalk it up to the cuteness factor.
And the signs. Never underestimate proper signage.


No comments:
Post a Comment