Thursday, November 27, 2014
Thankful (2014 Ed.)
I am thankful for nighttime runs with Christmas lights and running buddies.
I am thankful for my newly acquired love of herbal tea.
I am thankful for two sets of grandparents that are present and active in our girls' lives.
I am thankful for Molly, my bunny-kisser, running-buddy, and pancake thief.
I am thankful for homemade white bread.
I am thankful for family lego nights and the girls who love them just as much as their parents.
I am thankful for a dinner gobbled down without any kiddo-complaints.
I am thankful for the smell of a new book.
I am thankful for Netflix nights and the guy snuggled with me on the couch.
And above all, I am thankful for His unshakable, immeasurable, inexplicable grace that continually redeems this miserable sinner.
Happy Thanksgiving!
(2013 Ed.)
(2012 Ed.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment