Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful (2013 Ed.)

(Lilly & Janelle's thankful list this year. I love that it encompasses everything from Jesus and Family and Christmas to white bread and skinny jeans and hot chocolate. These girls know what they love.)

I am thankful for Thanksgiving snowball fights and the fella who lets his daughters pelt him with snowballs.

I am thankful for sleep-in Saturdays.

I am thankful for the thrall of a book that is impossible to put down.

I am thankful for the sound of Nelly's sweet voice singing Joy to the World.

I am thankful for a hot mug of spiced apple cider at the end of the day.

I am thankful for Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney and my girls' love of the classics.

I am thankful for gingersnaps, snickerdoodles, and blondies and my little Pickle-chef who bakes up a storm.

I am thankful for yet another game of Candy Land.

I am thankful for a seven-year old who devours books as fast as I can get them in her hands.

Above all, I am thankful for the reckless, sacrificial, boundless love of my Savior.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment