Sunday, August 23, 2009
Have you ever seen a walking Pickle?
Well, we haven't either but it can't be long now. Lilly is most definitely on the move. I laugh now when I read our April blog entry and remember the combined family effort it took to get her to finally rollover. Now she is in constant motion and, apparently, crawling is not a sufficient mode of transportation. Lilly desperately wants to walk and resorts to crawling only to move herself to an object (or person) she can use to pull up to a standing position. Nothing is safe. She has pulled up on the stairs, tables, chairs, me, Nelly, and even poor Molly who lost fists full of hair in the process. I have actually uttered "Lilly, I am not your jungle gym!" often enough that now Janelle says the same thing to her sister when she is being "climbed". If you stand still in this house long enough, you will find a Pickle climbing up your leg trying desperately to stand.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment