Life has been crazy lately in a full-right-up-to-the-brim sort of way. Good things, bad things, surprise things, planned things, and all things in-between elbowed their way into the unsuspecting month of April... and look to make themselves home in May, as well.
As a taste of the discombobulated space that is my brain, I give you the first (and possibly only) ever installment of...
Random Musings from the Corners of My Brain:
1.) I have run in the rain so much lately, I am starting to fear trench foot.
2.) A flooded basement + a mountain of donated yard sale items = our living room looking like an episode of Hoarders.
3.) Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away there was this amazing phenomena. They called it "The Sun."
4.) We have enough seeds started in this house to qualify as a commune. If summer doesn't come soon we will have zucchini taking over our living room. Bet they've never had THAT on Hoarders.
5.) I just measured the stack of adoption paperwork on my desk and it is 1 5/8" tall. Welcome to the dossier stage, Ladies & Gentlemen.
6.) Running with a buddy is so much more fun.
(Virtual high five, E!!)
7.) I need a nap. Or maybe just a donut. Or both.
8.) Lilly is officially ready for potty training and I know buying those tiny little undies is going to make me cry. Right there in the middle of Walmart. I'm such a sap.
9.) God is good. All the time. When I am not enough, when others fail me, when the mountain is huge, when I am spent...
God is good. All the time.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment