Now that the girls are both older, one of our goals has been to start memorizing scripture as a family. We were wondering if Lilly would be able to get the hang of this whole memorization thing since she is only 3 but she seems to have caught on with no trouble. Here is Pickle's first Bible verse...
God alone is my Rock and my Salvation.
He is my fortress.
I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:2
(Please excuse the hat and sunglasses. Some days she has fashion convictions that you just can't argue with.)
I am the mom of 2 spunky, passionate, energetic girlies who make me laugh on a daily basis. I am a book, coffee, and chocolate junkie, a perpetual-novice runner and an admitted neat-freak. I love sunny days, Christmas lights, and brownie sundaes. I am still smitten with my husband and whole-heartedly believe I am the luckiest girl ever. Most importantly, I am a redeemed sinner, Christ-follower, and daughter of the King.
Super!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent job, Lilly. We are so very proud of you!
ReplyDelete