Monday, April 30, 2012

Roomies

We've entered a whole new era, my friends.

And life will never be the same.

After much anticipation on their part, and much dragging of feet on our part, Janelle and Lilly finally share a room.

Hold on to your hats, folks. 

So far the only major repercussion has been a dramatic increase in late-night giggling. And tee-heeing. And whispering. And singing. And general girly silliness. 

But I'm still braced for those teenage years.

I figure it's a good idea to brace early.

Good night and sleep tight!




2 comments:

  1. One of the many reasons why I NEEDED A SISTER!!!!!!!!! My parents still won't give me one, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Jill... although even after seeing all this cuteness I am still dreading putting our girls together. Maybe I'll just keep the baby in our room until she goes to college ;)

    ReplyDelete