(Following in the spirit of last year's Vacation Lessons...)
Vacation Revelation #12. I vote that our next child is a boy, if only so I can have a break from carting girls into nasty public restrooms for potty breaks. It's Andy's turn. "Don't touch anything! Especially that! Or that! Just hold your hands in the air. No! Don't sit on the floor!" *Sigh.*
Vacation Revelation #20. We are official Father Goose fans. We love Jamaican music! (Who'da thought?) I've had Gypsy In The Moonlight stuck in my head for days now...
Vacation Revelation #25. Janelle is apparently now old enough to correct us. Andy: "Is that a wallaby, Nelly?" Janelle (with exaggerated patience): "No, Daddy. That's a tapir." She was right.
Vacation Revelation #33. Peanut butter and jelly tastes better on the beach.
Vacation Revelation #39. Clothes shopping with 2 kids under 4 is no fun. For anybody. Except maybe the shoppers we amused in the middle of the Erie mall with our double-jogging-stroller sprinting figure eights and wheelies. You do what you gotta do, right?
Vacation Revelation #44. The zoo never gets old. I could see a jaguar every single day for the rest of my life and it would still be cool.
Vacation Revelation #48. On a family vacation, the extra space a minivan provides is worth every single penny and every ounce of coolness that leaks from your body whenever you admit to loving the thing.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Now I have Gypsy in the Morning stuck in MY head. That and jig-jog-jig-jog-jiggy-jog-jig.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, I have all boys yet still do the bathroom "honors" for two, sometimes three of them despite the fact that we are opposite genders... :)